Please read this policy carefully.
Information We Collect
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons” (also referred to as pixel tags) are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information arranging for shipping etc). Additionally if necessary we will use this Order Information to communicate with you regarding your order(s) such as sending emails confirming orders providing tracking numbers etc.. We use Device Information that we collect generally to improve our services by helping us understand which areas of our site visitors prefer (for example by analyzing analytics data collected) so that we can better serve our customers in those areas; helping us understand what types of customers visit our site; monitoring errors; improving site performance; detecting fraud; preventing abuse of our services; understanding usage trends; personalizing content; delivering relevant advertising; providing customer support, etc.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We share your Personal Data with third parties only in limited circumstances such as:
- To comply with laws applicable in jurisdictions where Red Phone Booth operates or does business;
- To protect against fraud or malicious activity on our systems or networks;
- To respond to lawful requests from public authorities including responding to legal process such as subpoenas court orders or other legal requests from government entities requiring us to disclose personal data
- When necessary for enforcing agreements between us such as Terms & Conditions governing use of our services etc
- When necessary for protecting rights property safety interests or other legitimate interests of Red Phone Booth its affiliates customers vendors partners employees contractors agents representatives etc
Security Of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet no method of electronic storage nor physical security measures can guarantee absolute security therefore while Red Phone Booth strives to protect all personal data provided by its users it cannot guarantee its absolute security due its inherent vulnerability in transmitting over public networks like internet etc.
RPB Management Group, LLC
(DBA: Red Phone Booth Hospitality Group, LLC)
Stephen De Hann
RPB Management Group, LLC
4445 Upland Ct
Cumming, GA 30040
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (678) 732-3757